We Specialize In
- Pre and Post Post Surgical Rehabilitation
- Sports Related Injuries
- Sprains and Strains
- Disc Pathologies for the Cervical and Lumbar Spine
- Balance Deficits
- Temporomandibular Joint Disorder
AlterG® Anti-Gravity TreadmillThis unique treadmill is unlike any other rehabilitation and training equipment available and can alleviate up to 80% of the individual’s body weight (unweighting) allowing early ambulation with decreased pain while rehabilitating from injury or surgery.
Whether you’re a patient or an athlete dealing with lower body injuries, chronic pain or neurological conditions that inhibit mobility, you can benefit from the unweighting capabilities of the AlterG.
It allows athletes to maintain cardiovascular fitness and improve endurance levels while preparing for marathons, ultramarathons and triathlons without placing additional stress on the body.The AlterG treadmill plays a vital role in early rehabilitation for all lower extremity injuries.
Biodex Balance System SD™
The Balance System SD will improve balance, increase agility and develop muscle tone - with the broadest range of treatment options.
- Provides in-depth assessment of an individual’s balance
- Provides numerous advanced programs to improve balance and proprioception
- Allows pre-season baseline and post-injury concussion testing for athletes
Our Services Include:
- Anti-Gravity treadmill for early ambulation
- Advanced balance and proprioception training
- Soft tissue and joint mobilization
- Myofacial and trigger point release
- McKenzie centralization program for radicular pain
- Proprioceptive neuromuscular facilitation
- Cervical and lumbar traction